Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ready for our first outing!!


Come on in, this is the view when you open the door to enter "Pearlie Rose"  I am so excited for the way everything is coming along we still have a few things to do. Like the floor and getting the stove hooked up. but we are taking off for a maiden trip to Moravian Falls.





I just had to stage her for these pictures. Dinner should be ready soon.!



This is the view from the bedding area at the back looking to the front dinning area.
 Below are part of my collection of Breyer horses. I have since passed them on to my daughter and between us we have quite a lot. These just reflected my mood today as I as staging the inside for these pictures.




 Another shot of the dining table from above.



I took the stove out for now as we will cook outside on this trip.  I need to save up some more $$ for the stove installation. So we will use the good ol coleman until then.  Here you get a glimpse of the bed area and can see how this little beauty is laid out.


 She is soooo cozy, I could hardly resist spending the night last night. Tonight however may be a different story.




     I call this shot "Bed Thyme".... makes ya just want to crawl in and snuggle down, don't it?


2 comments:

  1. she's a beauty!!!
    i added you to my trailer blog sidebar. hoping that was all right. :o)

    here's mine:
    http://edelweiss-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you yours is sooo cute! I am rather new at this blogspot stuff so I am not sure how to add your link but when I figure it out I will do it. Happy Glamping!!

      Delete