Thursday, June 28, 2012

Inside pictures

Here are some inside pictures with the updated floors and some new decorations. I hope to sew some more pillows, some to keep and some to sell to other "cowgirl" campers.

This is the before picture when we brought her home and after we took the checkered pillows and curtains out. Below is the AFTER picture.  I just love the stained paneling and the warm feel of the little beauty!!  We were fortunate that she had good bones and most of the work was cosmetic. The mattress is a 7 inch memory foam made for truckers, so it is very comfortable!!!  I found this quilt at an antique store in Walnut Cove, NC. I made the other pillows and the curtains.



Then my husband rebuilt the benches as I showed in an older post but here it is again with the before and after pictures.



This is one of my chickens. What a challenge it was to paint on the surface.




Below is my little corgi, Lilly, she is now 13 years old and I am not sure how long I have with her, so here she will be with me always!


My husband says that "Rocky" looked so real he thought he could pet him.  This was my horse that I had to put down a few years ago. He was so very special. It seems as though this trailer is becoming a memorial to all the things I love and miss.



No comments:

Post a Comment